National Mortgage Settlement
The California Attorney General has reached a loan-servicing and foreclosure settlement with five major banks. If you are a homeowner struggling to pay your mortgage or facing foreclosure, or if you have already lost your home to foreclosure, it is possible that this settlement could help you. Not every homeowner will qualify for relief under this settlement. Those who do qualify may receive various forms of relief depending on their individual circumstances.
For information about the National Mortgage Settlement, please see the California Attorney Generalís press release and†FAQ document. The federal government also has a†National Mortgage Settlement web site with additional details.
- National Mortgage Settlement
- Governor's Office of Economic Development
- Department of Real Estate Business Resources
- Visit California
- Establish your Business in California
- Caltrans Quick Map Road Conditions & Traffic Info
- DMVís Online Services
- Keep Your Home California
- Department of Real Estate Consumer Alerts
- First Time Homebuyers